Originally posted by Rastlet View Post Why would you think they would be interested in telling you anything? Just from your OP it sounds like you are planning on blogging a hatchet job on the company. Are they a publicly traded company and do you own stock in the company? If not I don't think you are entitled to know anything.
- But rapid growth has caught up with the once high-flying company, which is now struggling with financial woes, an SEC investigation, angry retail partners and allegations of artificially inflated sales. Ron Rugal has sold gear to hockey players for more than three decades.
- Also found in: Wikipedia.
- If the recent past and the current plan are any guide, both groups may end up feeling tricked by the Exeter-based sporting equipment company. But if all goes as planned, the company itself will remain intact, with many of its employees holding onto their jobs.
- Investment Due Diligence , Private Companies , Public Companies Bauer Hockey accused of fraud, channel stuffing Performance Sports Group, which owns the Bauer and Easton brands, has been accused of fraud and stock market manipulation stemming from channel stuffing. We see it most often in direct to affiliated retail and distributor arrangements in clothing, home goods, and tech, but it can happen in any industry, in a myriad of ways.
- Read the first here. On Jan.
The accord was disclosed in a Wednesday filing with the U. District Court in Los Angeles, and requires court approval. Monster denied wrongdoing in agreeing to the all-cash settlement.
- At his work place, Shah was the perfect loyalist, with 35 years in the company. When Shah would leave for home, there was no reason to secondguess his moves.
- Performance Sports Group Ltd.
- Please log in to bookmark this story. After seeing little activity for most of the day, PSG shares began to surge just after p.
- Map: Australia Lauded by organisers as "inspirational" and "innovative", the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games have come to an end in a heavily criticised closing ceremony, with Channel Seven's hosts ripping into the event's organisers live on air. As the ceremony wrapped up, Johanna Griggs and Basil Zempilas were quick to defend Seven's coverage amid criticism they did not show vision of the athletes entering the stadium.
- He says the cable TV network group proclaims big advanced ad gains for TV marketers.
It had said in March that it believed insurance would cover any potential accord. According to the complaint, the results reflected "channel stuffing," in which Monster would provide Anheuser distributors with too many drinks to sell, at times up to a year's worth of inventory, even though Anheuser had "practically abandoned" distribution of the Allied product line.
After the company's true financial condition became known on November 8, , Monster's stock fell more than 23 percent in a single day, the complaint said.
The proposed settlement class includes investors who held the stock between November 9, , and that date. The lawsuit began in September Monster is based in Corona, California.
Judy Lin Sfetcu, a spokeswoman for Monster, did not immediately respond to a similar request. District Judge George Wu is expected to consider preliminary approval of the settlement at a June 19 hearing.
Monster shares were up 1. The case is Cunha et al v. Hansen Natural Corp et al, U.
Last updated: June 5th, What is Channel Stuffing?