The primetime matchup of the top two teams in the country will certainly have important implications in both the ACC and NCAA tournaments.
With Louisville being undefeated, Notre Dame will be looking to play spoiler in order to retain their number one spot in the standings. The Irish It was another plus point victory for the Irish on Sunday night—their sixth straight.
Free second level domains by decoracionesparis.com
The Irish shot the ball well from the field, shooting nearly 55 percent. One area though that they struggled in was from the free throw line. Notre Dame went under 50 percent from the line, making 7 of 15 shots from the stripe.
An area that they excelled in against Georgia Tech was their assists. On 34 baskets, the Irish had 30 assists.
Notre Dame Women's Basketball: Irish host Louisville In Battle of Top Teams
That is something that will serve them very well not only against Louisville, but also as they get deeper into ACC play. If everyone on the team is doing a good job of sharing the ball, the right people are going to be taking good shots.
- By Charlie Springer October 19, A game the Observer will tuck away among the memories for numerous reasons despite the University of Louisville football team on the wrong end of a […] No Comments By Charlie Springer October 14, ? Too much ground to make up after being so far down.
- Louisville is going to pull off the upset and beat the Irish. The Cards are not the kind of team that lets a team show them up twice, not behind Jeff Walz.
- The Louisville faithful also saw three seniors exit the court in Louisville uniforms one final time. Fuehring, who was named to the Citizen Naismith Trophy Award Watchlist and Lisa Leslie award watchlist; dropped 15 points, and tallied seven rebounds during the game.
- Can Notre Dame Repeat?
- Oregon State shot just Oregon State, the 4-seed, finished the season with a record.
Louisville has faced just one ranked opponent this season, a matchup with 19 Arizona State in a Thanksgiving tournament. If Irish fans are familiar with Louisville at all, they will likely remember the name Asia Durr.
Once again, she is tearing it up offensively, averaging Senior Sam Fuehring is a player to watchout for on the glass as she leads Louisville in rebounds with an average of 6. This game could have major implications in the ACC title race and later in the year when both teams are vying for seeding in the NCAA tournament.
UConn releases women's basketball schedule
With the matchup coming so early in the season, the winner of this game will have a real advantage heading forward. How to watch Tip-off for the matchup is scheduled for 7 p.
- The faces have changed. Behind better depth, expect George Washington to compete for an Atlantic 10 championship in
- Notre Dame, Sunday, Dec. And it ended in unforgettable fashion, with an Arike Ogunbowale jumper sinking the Huskies in the final second of overtime,
- October 19, pm EDT Another game. Another tie.
- New for this season, the ACC will play an game conference slate, which includes a pair of matchups in early December to tip off the league schedule. Sixty regular-season games, including 42 conference games, are set to be televised by ACC Network and an additional 12 games will air on other ESPN networks.
- What channel is the Syracuse-Louisville basketball game on? The game between the Orange and the No.
- Which means you will miss the debut Sunday of its all-access show featuring the Louisville football team on the eve of its season opener against Notre Dame.
The game will be broadcast on ESPN.