- International rugby youtube By Amy McKnight. Read the Laws of Rugby, watch video examples to build your understanding of how the Laws are applied on the field of play, and take a self-test exam to check your knowledge.
- The worst disappointment before today that he has had to endure was the Champions Cup final loss to Saracens last May. The Munster out-half, who came on for Jack Carty for the final 20 minutes in his first action since suffering an ankle injury at the start of August, smashed the ball out of play when the bong rang out at the Ecopa Stadium.
- Ireland must face reigning Rugby World Cup champions New Zealand at the earliest opportunity in the knockout stages. Advertisement The Irish side finished second in Pool A after suffering a shock defeat at the hands of hosts Japan.
- Thousands of Irish fans, when World Rugby released its' first blocks of tickets, set their sights on Sunday, October 20 in Tokyo.
We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website.
- The biggest competition in the sport is sure to attract plenty of interest - with Joe Schmidt's Ireland trying to go beyond the quarter final stage for the first time. Thankfully for those who aren't early risers, there are lots of ways to catch the best bits of the action each day: Where can I watch Rugby World Cup highlights: Eir Sport is the only Irish TV channel that will be showing every Rugby World Cup match live and will also have highlights of the best action every night.
- The three-times champions had lost two of their last three matches against the Irish but Saturday's performance better reflected the All Black's overall record against the men in green which now stands at 29 wins to two defeats, with one draw. After a tight opening 10 minutes, New Zealand flexed their peerless rugby muscles after which the result was never in doubt.
- New Zealand are never more menacing than when they are portrayed as vulnerable, but they left Ireland scattered all over the turf after ruthlessly battering them up front in an awesome display of power and precision to set up a semi-final against England. The two head coaches stood on the halfway line while their teams were warming up, casually chatting for more than five minutes as if a knockabout were about to start rather than a World Cup quarter-final.
- Will the RWC quarter-finals throw up any shocks? Shares Image credit: Shutterstock The pool stages are done at the Rugby World Cup and we now know who the last eight teams are.
- Success: Due to the high tournament viewing figures, the cost of broadcasting rights has soared Getty Images Rugby World Cup TV Coverage Fast becoming one of the most anticipated and watched sporting events in the world, the rights to televise the Rugby World Cup every four years have become sought after by most broadcasting companies. Considering the tournament was a huge success, the costs have soared.
We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies.
- News, Scores, Results, Features
- RWC Quarter Final Highlights
Necessary Always Enabled Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Non-necessary Non-necessary Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies.
It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.