Edinburgh boasts the prince of city centres, and it's the host city for the first game of Ireland's campaign. Scotland V.
Share via email Places with a lively atmosphere on match day Watching the game? From the FIFIA World Cup to Wimbledon to the Super Bowl, whether it's football or rugby, horse racing, cycling or darts, these Edinburgh bars with big screens and big match atmosphere are brilliant for seeing sporting events.
- After a tournament of various dramas, two Home Nations remain, England and Wales.
- Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now Get the biggest What's On stories by email Subscribe We will use your email address only for the purpose of sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights Thank you for subscribingWe have more newsletters Show me See our privacy notice Could not subscribe, try again laterInvalid Email You've arrived in Edinburgh to cheer on the Welsh boys during the Scotland v Wales Six Nations clash but sadly a ticket for Murrayfield doesn't materialise - what do you do?
- Located on a quiet side street in the bustling city centre, the pub offers the best of both worlds. You can be sure to find not only rugby and football on our screens, but a whole range of sport.
- Telegraph Travel It is the annual sporting tournament which, for all its regularity, is also something of a carnival each time it comes into view, every February and March.
- Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights Thank you for subscribingSee our privacy notice Could not subscribe, try again laterInvalid Email Don't be alarmed if you see people drinking by am in Edinburgh tomorrow, they haven't been out the whole night - we hope. A number of pubs are opening their doors bright and early for the Scotland v Ireland Rugby World Cup , which is taking place over five thousand miles away in Japan.
- WhatsApp Beer and Skittles Bar Brazil may have been knocked out by Germany in spectacular style but their arch-rivals Argentina are ready to take up the challenge in the World Cup Final.
Ghillie Dhu Spacious, friendly and on the way to Murrayfield, the Ghilli Dhu's big screens are particularly well-used during the Six Nations and other rugby events. McSorleys Irish Bar Sure, you'll find football and rugby on at McSorleys, but why not drop by for one of their Gaelic football matches for something a bit different?
Teuchters In the heart of the West End and well-loved for its beer, whisky and food, this is also one of Edinburgh's definitive rugby pubs.
The Three Sisters This pack-em-in Saturday night bar on the Grassmarket also happens to have one of the best big screen set-ups in Edinburgh. The Ventoux As the name suggests this Tollcross bar and its Leith sister the Tourmalet are obsessive about the Tour De France and other big-name cycling races.